Monday, December 12, 2005

Live Pics - Lady Sovereign@Empty Bottle 12/6/05

Thanks to dj popscum for forwarding pics from last Tuesday's Lady Sovereign show at The Empty Bottle. Check out the complete set here in the RFC Live Photo Archive. I wasn't able to make the show myself, but word on the street was that the S-O-V was a bit off her game and didn't get the crowd moving nearly as much she did at her North American debut at Sonotheque this summer. Anybody else check out the show? Post your thoughts below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw the S-O-V on Tuesday. I was drunk enough and shorth enough that I don't remember much of her summer performance at Sonotheque...that being said, I think the problem was that she talked too much inbetween songs and the crowd lost its dancing momentum. She still killed each song, but it would have been a more cohesive set without all the pausing.

12/12/2005 07:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home