Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'd be disgruntled with my life too if I had to market Ben Gibbard side projects...

Check out this hilarious rant from a former Sub Pop employee who got burnt out from the scene and is now pawning off his Postal Service gold record on eBay: (via Brooklynvegan) After my departure from Sub Pop Records in June of this year I took a spiritual journey to find my ancestral roots in the continent known as Eurasia. As I traveled I became more in touch with myself and began to realize that there are bigger things to life than money and so called 'Indie Cred.' As I returned to New York for the CMJ festival I became aware of how much working in the music industry can be a soul sucking experience. At the tender age of 25 I was already jaded...

Click here to check out the complete listing

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Gibbard gives cunts a bad name.

11/16/2005 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home