Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Live Pics: Röyksopp w/Annie@Metro 9/19/05

New in the RFC Live Photo Archive today are pics from Monday night's Röyksopp/Annie show at Metro. I haven't had time to write up a proper review yet, but RFC Chief Image Coordinator Nicole has a quick blurb about the show on her Blog. In a nutshell, Röyksopp rocked as expected and (also not surprisingly) live Annie didn't quite live up to the hype of recorded Annie. I also completely agree with Nicole about Röyksopp's touring vocalist...I couldn't decide if her cheesy, over-emoting fit the euro-pop style of the music or was just annoying. I'm bordering on the side of annoying. Like I said, I hope to have a full review of the show soon, however it's a really busy week at RFC central. BRMC last night, hopefully Beck tonight, Rock For Kids benefit Thursday and Ephemera (more on this later) on Friday. Stay tuned... Technorati:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home