Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Releases Tuesday (5/3)

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (Interscope) After a 5 year hiatus, Trent Reznor returns with the follow-up to The Fragile. He'll also be in town this week supporting the new album with two sold-out shows at the Congress Theater. Steer clear of the area Friday and Saturday night if you're allergic to black leather. Ryan Adams - Cold Roses (Lost Highway) Is this guy a brilliant songwriter or just a pompous arsehole? I can never decide... Aimee Mann - The Forgotten Arm (SuperEgo) Who knew that the teased-haired singer of 'Til Tuesday would still be making relevant records 20 years later? Also... Caribou - The Milk of Human Kindness (Domino) The Raveonettes - Pretty in Black (Columbia) Oneida - The Wedding (Secretly Canadian) Tullycraft - Disenchanted Hearts Unite (Magic Marker)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimee Mann, I guess I would hardly call her relevant, to me her stuff is very tame and definetly on the boring side. Not that I am an expert, I've only heard a few of her songs over the past few years.

5/04/2005 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home